Today, the Internet enables the movement of data (videos, text, photos and more) globally in milliseconds. But try moving value and you will be surprised by the costs, inefficiencies and time delays.
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that enables "internets of value" that can move value in seconds - money, loyalty points, equity shares, bonds, coupons, votes, intellectual property and much more.
BankChain Blockchain (B2 pronounced b-square) is a
permissioned blockchain for the world's banks.
Auction of assets,
Contract authentication verification & storage,
Employee background verification,
Encrypted data storage,
Invoice discounting / supply chain finance / factoring,
Letters of Credit,
Loan origination & lifecycle management,
Loyalty program lifecycle management,
Blockchain based authentication,
Repository of records,
Smart asset lifecycle management,
Stressed assets (NPA) marketplace,
Vendor on-boarding & rating,
- B2 removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending.
- A single B2 transaction can perform multiple asset exchanges between two or more parties. The exchange takes place in a single transaction, and comes with a guarantee of atomicity aka delivery-versus-payment, meaning that all of the asset transfers take place simultaneously, or none take place at all. This enabled real-time automated settlement and removes the need for reconciliation.
- B2 can assign title rights because it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.
- By storing data across its network, B2 eliminates the risks that come with data being held centrally.
- The use of Public key cryptography, symmetric cryptography and cryptographic hash functions makes B2 cryptographically secure and provably immutable.
- B2 improves client satisfaction through faster, more convenient and secure services.
- B2 maximizes efficiency, security & transparency and minimizes fraud.
- B2 accelerates information and money flows.
- B2 greatly improve auditability and streamlines paperwork.
- Auction of assets
- Bank Guarantees
- Blockchain based authentication
- Charge Registry
- Contract authentication, verification & storage
- Cross-border remittance
- Crowd funding
- Data marketplaces
- Digital signatures
- Employee background verification
- Encrypted communication
- Encrypted data storage
- Invoice discounting / supply chain finance / factoring
- KYC (Individual)
- KYC (Corporate)
- Letters of Credit
- Loan origination & lifecycle management
- Loyalty program lifecycle management
- Peer-to-peer lending
- Peer-to-peer payments
- Repository of records
- Smart asset lifecycle management
- Stressed assets (NPA) marketplace
- Syndicated loans
- Vendor on-boarding & rating