Invoice-CHAIN is a blockchain-powered global marketplace to disrupt the multi-trillion dollar invoice discounting industry.
Invoice discounting enables suppliers (vendors) to sell their invoices at a discount to banks and other investors.
This enables suppliers to get faster access to money they are owed.
Invoice discounting is a multi-trillion dollar industry.
Invoice discounting has been the fastest growing trade finance product offered by banks and financial institutions.
Instead of relying on the creditworthiness of suppliers (usually smaller businesses), the investors deal with buyers (usually larger businesses). This can lower financing costs, optimize working capital and improve business efficiency.
The problem & pain-points
- Investors deal with the suppliers / vendors (usually smaller businesses). This creates a higher risk of default.
- There are thousands of factors and invoice platforms with low availability of quality invoices.
- Most existing factors and platforms operate at a local / country level.
- Multiple KYC platforms operate in silos making due diligence highly inefficient and costly.
- Price discovery is not possible as there are thousands of factors and platforms.
- Absence of credible credit rating.
Invoice-CHAIN is a
blockchain-powered global marketplace
to disrupt the multi-trillion dollar
invoice discounting industry.
How Invoice-Chain is better:
- Investors deal directly with buyers (large and highly credible businesses). This creates a lower risk of default.
- Invoice-CHAIN is a global marketplace that can be used by all banks, FIs and existing factors and platforms.
- Invoice-CHAIN is a global blockchain.
- Companies provide KYC and due-diligence data on their vendors. This single source of truth is accessible to lenders.
- Accurate price discovery since all transactions are recorded on the blockchain.
- Immutable and authentic reviews provided by participants.
Invoice-CHAIN is available in two modes - web application and API service.
- Web application: The web application is the simplest way of using Invoice-CHAIN and requires no integration or additional hardware / software.
- API service: The API service is suitable for Banks and Financial Institutions and requires additional hardware, software, and integration with existing / legacy systems.