Community of banks for implementing blockchain solutions
BankChain is a community of banks for exploring, building and implementing blockchain solutions.
From February 2017 through September 2019, the following have been the key achievements of the Bankchain community:
- 50+ meetings, blockathons, technical training sessions, pilots and proofs-of-concept were conducted.
- Analysis of 17 blockchain frameworks was carried out.
- The Blockchain Security Controls have been developed.
- A blockchain application program interface (API) has been developed.
- 5 blockchain-powered solutions have been developed and tested for production use.
- The RBI Regulatory Sandbox Helpdesk has been set up.
- Integrated Invoice Discounting & Trade Credit Insurance Platform. (Details)
- Blockchain web-service for quick, secure & private electronic signing. (Details)
- Permissioned blockchain for intra-institutional and inter-institutional sharing of Corporate KYC and Due Diligence information. (Details)
- Permissioned blockchain for issuance and sharing of Letters of Undertaking, Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit and other Documentary Credits. (Details)
- Permissioned blockchain for issuance and consumption of E-Money in 32 currencies. (Details)
- License to use all Bankchain technology.
- Access to the Bankchain blockchain test network.
- Avail the services of the Bankchain Regulatory Sandbox Helpdesk.
- Invitation to exclusive Bankchain events, technical training sessions and meetings.
- Representation in Bankchain groups / committees.