Money-CHAIN is a blockchain for bank-operated stablecoins.
According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF) , the two most common forms of money today (cash and bank deposits) will face tough competition and could even be surpassed by e-money (electronically stored monetary value denominated in, and pegged to, a common unit of account such as the euro, dollar, or renminbi, or a basket thereof).
Money-CHAIN is a blockchain that enables highly credible banks to issue stablecoins that are backed 1:1 with fiat currency. These stablecoins can be used by financial institutions for cross-border remittance, creation of innovative payment systems, trade finance, unleashing the power of dApps and more.
Note: Money-CHAIN is NOT a crypto-currency. It is a technology platform, built on blockchain technology, for banks and regulated financial institutions. Money-CHAIN is operated by Primechain Technologies Private Limited.
- Platform to create innovative payments systems
- The future of cross-border remittance
- Currency baskets
- Trade Finance
- Decentralized applications
- Derivatives and lending
- New revenue opportunity for banks
- Ability to hedge against fiat currency risk
- Creation of foreign exchange markets on the blockchain
- Easy Roadside Transactions
- Car e-Wallets
- Unit of Account