Installing, configuring, securing, troubleshooting, updating, and maintaining a blockchain ecosystem is a complex and time consuming task. Plus, there is a severe shortage of skilled blockchain developers. And that's why we have built Primechain.
Primechain is a blockchain ecosystem that builds itself in 6 minutes (or less) with a functional web application, mobile Progressive Web App, and a Blockchain REST API service.
Today, the Internet enables the movement of data (videos, text, photos and more) globally in milliseconds. But try moving value (money, loyalty points etc.) and you will be surprised by the costs, inefficiencies and time delays.
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology that enables "internets of value" that can move value in seconds - money, loyalty points, equity shares, bonds, coupons, votes, intellectual property and much more.
Blockchain solutions can be permissioned (e.g. a Government run land registry) or permission-less (e.g. Bitcoin, where anyone can become a miner). Blockchain solutions can be private (e.g. a contract management system implemented in a pharmaceutical company), public (e.g. an asset backed cryptocurrency) or hybrid (e.g. a group of banks running a shared KYC platform).
1. Blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending.
2. A single blockchain transaction can perform multiple asset exchanges between two or more parties. The exchange takes place in a single transaction, and comes with a guarantee of atomicity, aka, delivery-versus-payment, meaning that all of the asset transfers take place simultaneously, or none take place at all. This enables real-time automated settlement and removes the need for reconciliation.
3. A blockchain can assign title rights because it provides a record that compels offer and acceptance.
4. By storing data across its network, a blockchain eliminates the risks that come with data being held centrally.
5. The use of public key cryptography, symmetric cryptography and cryptographic hash functions makes blockchains cryptographically secure and provably immutable.
6. Blockchains improve client satisfaction through faster, more convenient and secure services.
7. Blockchains maximize efficiency, security & transparency and minimize fraud.
8. Blockchains accelerates information and money flows.
9. Blockchains greatly improve auditability and streamline paperwork.
Blockchain is a world-changing technology, but it suffers from some pain points:
1. Installing, configuring, securing, troubleshooting, updating, and maintaining a blockchain ecosystem is a complex and time consuming task.
2. There are 100+ blockchains and distributed ledger systems to choose from.
3. Building blockchain solutions from the ground up is very expensive and time consuming.
4. There is a severe shortage of skilled blockchain developers.
Primechain is a blockchain ecosystem that builds itself in 6 minutes (or less) with a functional web application, mobile Progressive Web App, and an API service. Benefits of using Primechain-API:
1. Save months of development time.
2. Reduce the development cycle.
3. Vastly increase the security of your applications.
4. Vastly increase the scalability of your applications.
Whether you are a 1-person startup or a multinational conglomerate, Primechain is for you if you need to create a robust blockchain powered solution.
Smart Asset Lifecycle Management
1. Create a new asset
2. Create additional units of an open asset
3. Get details of a specified asset
4. Get details of assets held by specified entities
5. Transfer asset when private key is in the node
6. Transfer asset from multisig address
7. Transfer asset when private key is not in the node
8. List transactions by a specified entity
9. Create a public offer
10. Get list of open public offers
11. Read an offer
12. Accept an offer
13. Cancel a public offer
14. Create a targeted offer
15. Reject a targeted offer
Encrypted data storage
16. Sign, encrypt and store data in the blockchain
17. Decrypt, verify and retrieve data from the blockchain
18. Sign, encrypt and store a file in the blockchain
19. Decrypt, verify and retrieve a file from the blockchain
20. Signing data
21. Verifying a digital signature
22. Sign and store signature in the blockchain
Entity creation & permissions management
23. Creating a new entity
24. Create a multisig address
25. Manage permissions of an entity
26. List all permissions given to an entity
27. Information about the addresses in the wallet
28. Validate address
29. List entities
30. Create a data channel
31. List data channels
32. Subscribe node to a data channel
33. Unsubscribe node from a data channel
34. Write to a data channel
35. List channel items by key
36. List channel items by publisher
37. List keys in a specified channel
38. Retrieve all data from a specified channel
39. Blockchain parameters
40. Runtime parameters
41. Blockchain information
42. Memory pool information
43. Raw memory pool
44. List blocks
45. Peer info
46. Store data in a database
47. Search for data in a database
48. Edit data in a database
49. Delete data from a database
50. Signup new users
51. Login system
Primechain is a fully functional blockchain ecosystem with 4 core components:
1. Web application & mobile PWA
2. REST API
1. Web application & mobile PWA
Primechain comes with a ready to use blockchain-connected web application and mobile PWA.
2. REST API
Primechain API is an Application Program Interface that can be used to build complex solutions and integrate Blockchain with legacy applications.
Primechain Components are ready to use codes that form the building blocks for a custom Primechain solution. Categories include:
+ Asset management
+ Blockchain administration
+ Data authentication & verification
+ Data Channels
+ Permissions management
+ User Management
Primechain plugins are codes containing a group of components and other functions that can integrate seamlessly with Primechain. Examples - Academic Records Repository, Bank Guarantee Engine, Business Licenses Repository, Stablecoin Platform, Loyalty Platform, Peer-to-peer payment system.
2. Express, a web framework for Node.js
3. MySQL, the world's most popular open source database.
4. MongoDB, a general purpose, document-based, distributed database.
5. Multichain, an open source blockchain platform.
6. Primechain® REST API, a Representational State Transfer Application Programming Interface.
7. Primechain® web application, a blockchain, SQL and NoSQL connected web application built using HTML5 and bootstrap.
8. Primechain® PWA, a progressive web application built using bootstrap.
To setup Primechain you need an Ubuntu 16.0.4 machine (1 GB RAM, 1 CPU) with CURL and git. The ports used are 22, 80, 1410, 2512, 15590 and 61172.
MVP: Minimum Viable Product
Live: Production / commercial deployment
|Primechain® REST API expertise|
In the pre-blockchain world, create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) were the four basic functions of persistent storage. In the blockchain world, we need CRUISE:
Create or add new entries
Read existing entries
Update or edit existing entries
Immutable data storage
Smart asset lifecycle management
Entity creation and permissions management
You can use Primechain right out of the box for any blockchain powered product / service. You can also integrate Primechain API with existing / legacy systems.
Customizing Primechain is very simple. In most cases all you will need to do is edit the functional forms built into Primechain. This only requires a basic knowledge of HTML.Use cases